Thursday 15 March 2012

Jessops - Why?

I decided to get a new camera for my wife on tuesday to replace the 4 year old point and shoot, it's a gift and I need it for Sunday.

I found one I liked from Jessops and ordered it. Expecting delivery today I used their order tracker only to find it was on back order. Shouldn't they contact me and let me know this rather than just leave the order there for two days? I rang them to find out what was happening, first of all I was hung up/cut off before I even got a word in, another -1 for the customer service there. Second time around I was told that the camera was no longer in stock, no more will be coming in and I shouldn't have been able to order it in the first place - so not on back order, its out of stock. Did they offer an alternative? No. Order Cancelled.

Getting one from Tesco instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment