Thursday 5 July 2012

New Lens - Tamron 10-24mm 3.5-4.5

I bought a wide angle lens today, there has been quite a few times recently that I have been wanting to go wider than my kit lens (18mm) can go, landscape shots at the top of hills, architectural shots etc. I'm visiting a few more car shows over the next few months and quite often at these there isn't much room between the cars so it will be useful there as well. I'm also looking forward to some exaggerated perspective photos soon.

Once I've had this lens for a while I will decide what to replace my kit lens with. I have been wanting to replace my kit lens for a while but decided to wait until I had this lens. I need to decide what range to go with, either 16/17/18-50mm F2.8 lenses that are APS-C only or go for the 24/28-70/75mm full frame lenses, I'll see how often I use the kit lens wider than 24mm and if it's not that often then I'll go for one of the full frame options.

No comments:

Post a Comment