Wednesday 4 April 2012

Planning Photography Days Out

I have been planning some days out that are coming up this year where I think there will be interesting things to photograph.

I live just outside Preston (in Lancashire, UK) and this year it is the Guild Festival, every 20 years there is series of events to celebrate the Preston Guild. So far there has been the Global Rainbow - link to my photos here - there are a few more events planned for later in the year. There are the usual events in Preston every year such as the easter egg rolling in Avenham Park which I will be taking my daughter to on Monday.

There is a Chinese Kite festival later in the month which should be a good oportunity, there are always fabulous colours at Chinese festivals. There are a lot more events in September that I wil decide nearer the time what to see.
I also plan to visit a few car shows this year, there are two in Southport which is less than 30 minutes driva away. One is on the 21st and 22nd of April, the other is at the start of August. Both look like they should be good but I haven't been to either before.

There is also a musical firework competition in Southport during september as well.

I haven't planned much more than this yet. I'll post liks to the photos here after I have been to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment